Contact us today to see if you qualify:
Phone: (805) 617-2897 – or – Email: Energyinfo@cacsb.com
HEAP and Fast Track are State funded Utility Payment Assistance programs. With HEAP you can receive a one-time payment up to $300 for non-emergency payment on a wood, gas, electric, oil or propane heating bill. The Fast Track program can assist if you are in danger of being shut off or have been shut off paying up to $1,000 towards your utility bill.
To apply for utility assistance you must be:
- 18 years or older
- California Resident
- US Citizen (or have a US Citizen aged 18 years or older in the household)
- Income Eligible (see income guidelines)
- Able to provide a copy of, or valid Social Security card
- Provide all documents requested in the Energy Services Application and Enrollment Form.
Call us today to see if you qualify:
(805) 617-2897 or email us at Energyinfo@cacsb.com